Baixar Jogos, Torrent PC Grátis, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One Download // DMCA
Copyright law and laws relating to patents and inventions protect various types of original works of authorship and invention and the reproduction, distribution/handling of copies, public performance or displaying of such works without the consent of the copyright owner or other rights holder may contravene the law. SoftGames does not promote or in any way condone the use of such material for such purposes. This note is not intended in any way to constitute legal advice and you should consult a lawyer in this regard.
In fact, the use of this website and/or any software included in or on this website for such illegal purposes, including file sharing of copyrighted material without, amongst other things, all necessary permissions, is prohibited and is in breach of the terms and conditions which you have accepted in using this site or you have downloaded or in any way used any related software and/or any software licensed or affiliated to it.
You should not assume that you have permission to share a file simply because someone else has made it available online. To make sure you have the right to share the file check the license under which you downloaded it or check the record company music/artist/movie website.
Compliance with all relevant laws is your responsibility. Please use this site and any material on it responsibly.
SOFTGAMES is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on softgames.ws or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in softgames.ws’ search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to email@example.com
Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be dealt with.
Warning : “www.softgames.ws” does not store any files listed on its server.
Please allow 1 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.